Corey's Summer Quiz

Dear Friends and Family,

Please take the following multiple choice quiz to learn what is happening with me this summer.

1)    This summer I will:
a)    Take online classes for high school credit
b)    Go to Slovakia with my dad on a mission trip in July
c)    Sit on the couch and eat Dorito’s while watching five seasons of “Lost” on Netflix
d)    All the above
Answer: d…I bet most of you only picked c.

2)    While in Slovakia, I will:
a)    Help remove communist statues from public squares and buildings
b)    Teach English in a summer camp
c)    Follow Nick Bollea (Hulk Hogan’s son) around the drift racing circuit
d)    Make a video of myself eating something weird to send to Bizarre Foods
Answer: b and d

3)     The amount I need to raise for my trip is:
a)    Nothing, won the annual Texas Hold’em tournament at church
b)    $25
c)    $2,500
d)    $250
Answer: c

4)    Would you consider:
a)    Helping me scrub the Dorito stains out of my t-shirts before for my trip
b)    Praying for me and my dad while we are in Slovakia
c)    Making a donation toward the cost of my trip
d)    Calling my mom or visiting her with a box of Kleenex while Dad and I are in Slovakia
e)    All the above
Answer: e

5)    To make a financial contribution:
a)    Make check payable to Southside Fellowship
b)    Use the attached form to designate funds for Corey Evans
c)    Mail to 3161 South Hwy 14, Greenville, SC 29615
d)    www.southsidefellowship.org/default.aspx?page=3362&requestUrl=%2fdefault.aspx%3fpage%3d370

Answer: a-c or just d

Sincerely,      Corey Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment